Open position; Analyst, pricing team
You will perform market and competitor analyses and provide actionable recommendations to support strategic and operative decision making of Teboil consumer fuel pricing.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Follow the Finnish consumer fuel sales market closely
- Analyze market and competitor data, communicate the insights and recommendations
- Work together with the supervisor, pricing group and Teboil finance team to build pricing strategies
- Understand the importance of price elasticity in pricing
- Evaluate data and service providers
- Assist in the planning of local-, area- and chain channel actions
- Monitor the effectiveness of the actions
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in the work of an analyst.
- Excellent skills in written and oral English and Finnish, Russian language advantage
- Good math skills
The following qualities help you succeed in the job:
- Excellent communication (written, oral and presentation) skills
- Good analytical skills. Capability to process large quantities of data
- Strong team player skills, yet ability to influence others at all levels and across functions
- Strategic mindset
- Ability to prioritize time and actions and execute plans
- Self-motivated, can do-attitude
For more information, please contact Arto Ylönen by email email@example.com or by phone 0400 588 022 on Wednesday 03.02.2021 from 9 to 11 or Tuesday 09.02.2021 from 9 to 11.
If you would like to take up the challenge, please submit your application and CV with salary request by 14.02.2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org Please title the application “Analyst”.