Machine washing is gentle on the car's surface, as modern car wash machines wash sand and other solid dirt off the surface using plenty of water before the actual wash. Teboil Car Wash is an environmentally conscious choice - we only use approved detergent combinations and take care of waste water treatment in accordance with regulations.
With Teboil Wash Pass you will get a benefit for every sixth wash! Teboil Wash Pass can be used at most of our washing stations.
Wash programs - find the one that suits your car best
- 1. Basic wash - For cars that have been washed often and have a surface that's not very dirty.
- 2. Intensive wash - For cars with a light, easily detachable dirt on the surface.
- 3. Diamond wash - An intensive wash for cars that need a more thorough wash to get rid of grime.
- 4. Shine wash - Usually the best wash option of the station. The wash is finished with brush waxing, which protects the painted surface of your car as well as helps to clean it.
Names of the different wash programs may vary depending on the specific station. Our staff will be happy to assist you in choosing the wash best suitable for you.
A greasy, difficult to remove dirt layer that forms from sand, the surface of asphalt roads detached by studded tires, dust, gravel, sludge and road salt is formed on the car's surface. By washing your car about every two weeks, you can slow down the fading of the car's paint, the spread of damage caused by loose stones, and other damage of the car. In addition, waxing your car 2-4 times a year provides good protection to the car's surface paint; the waxed surface repels water and dirt and is easier to keep clean.
Car washing instructions
- 1. Ensure that the doors and windows of your car are closed. Remove antennas, roof rack and other accessories. If you need any help, the staff can help you.
- 2. Remember to activate the central locking system. If your car's tailgate or fuel tank door is operated by a tactile switch, the central locking system prevents them from being opened accidentally by water pressure or contact from the washing brush.
- 3. Familiarize yourself with the washing instructions outside the car wash before you pay for the wash.
- 4. Insert your card into the ATM machine or enter a number code.
- 5. Drive into the wash when you see a green light. Stop when you see a red STOP light. Stop the engine. Do not exit the car during the car wash.
- 6. If the car wash is interrupted, do not get out of the car. Instead, call the staff. The car wash hall features a telephone number.
- 7. After the wash, drive outside when you see a green light and test the brakes.
ALWAYS READ THE WASH-SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THE CAR WASH!
If your car is larger than average, please check the dimensions of the car wash at the site.
Many locations feature a high-model wash machine that can also be used to wash elevated vans.
We are not responsible for any damage caused by not following the car washing instructions